It is the first work of inquiry where the veterinarian can go to resolve administrative and legal questions
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Author: Esther married Monterroso
An indispensable book that fills the gap in the field of veterinary legislation. It is the first work of inquiry where the veterinarian can go to resolve administrative and legal questions that arise in daily practice. The author has extensive experience as a consultant on this issue.
Table of contents
1. Prerequisites for the exercise of the activity.
2. Legal and labour aspects in the beginning of the professional activity.
3. The criminal responsibility of the veterinarian.
4. The administrative responsibility of the veterinarian.
5. The civil responsibility of the veterinarian.
6. The disciplinary responsibility.
7 Colleges and veterinary associations.
8 Ethics and deontology veterinary.
9. The diligence required for veterinarians in the practice of the profession.
10. General assumptions of professional negligence.
11 Cases of negligence in the different areas of professional activity.
12. The responsibility for non-fact.
13. The responsibility of the veterinarian for the damage caused by the animal that is being treated.
14 Test and compensation for the damage.
15. The civil liability insurance.
Annex IJurisprudential resolutions
Annex II Legislative Appendix
Format: 22 x 28 cm
Number of pages: 272
Don't forget to take a look at the attached file in the "downloads" tab. You will see a couple of pages of the book!